RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to conduct wheeled front end loader operations. This unit applies to those working in site- based roles.
Where equipment being assessed requires the fitting and removal of attachments to be demonstrated an integrated tool carrier unit should be used.
- Plan and prepare for wheeled front end loader operations
- Operate front end loader in line with established requirements
- Attach, secure, lift, carry and place materials to complete work activity
- Prepare to relocate the front end loader.
- Conduct housekeeping activities
- Minimum 18 years of age.
- White Card.
- Completed LLN assessment.
- Fitness and agility to undertake tasks
- Domestic student with appropriate study entitlements.
- Have USI or create one from https://www.usi.gov.au/your-usi/create-usi
Mode of Delivery
Classroom based – internal
- Theory facilitated in a classroom
- Practical onsite
3 Days Each day consisting:
- 15 minutes pre-course administration (only 1st day)
- 30-minute lunch break
- 2 x 15-minute breaks
2 Days for the training and one day for the assessment (written and practical)
Upon successful completion of the course, students will be issued with
- Statement of attainment for the unit RIIMPO321F Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- Students will be given a wallet sized card reflecting the achievement.
Statement of Training or Notice of Satisfactory Assessment (NSA)
- We supply all equipment necessary for the training
Trainees must provide
- Appropriate clothing and safety boots
Sydney Office, Auburn NSW 2144, Australia
- RIIWHS204D – Work safely at height
- RIIHAN301E – Operate elevating work platform
- RIIMPO320F – Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO319E – Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO318F – Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIHAN309F – Conduct telescopic materials handler operations
- TLILIC0008 – Licence to operate a non-slewing Mobile Crane (greater than 3 tonnes capacity)
- RIIMPO321F – Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIWHS202D – Enter and Work in Confined Spaces
- CPCCWHS1001 – Work Safely in the Construction Industry – White Card
- CPC50210 – Diploma of Building and Construction (Building)
- CPC40110 – Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building)